chloelee

[B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

Hey! My name is Chloe, I am an 18- year-old college student. I love reading and review YA fiction and am the co-blogger of [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]. I also love action moveies, cats, and tea.

Destined
Aprilynne Pike
Goodbye, Rebel Blue
Shelley Coriell
Dark Summer (Witchling Trilogy, #1) - Lizzy Ford Ok I want to start by admiting my obsession with witch books. Ever since I read Bras & Broomsticks a couple of years ago I've had a special place in my heart for all books witchy.

Now if were looking at the book from just the point-of-view of being another YA fantasy then the book was fantastic. I was immediately pulled in by the synopsis on Goodreads, when decidining wherher to buy it from Amazon. And I was not dissappointed. The main character was both realistic and relatable although sometimes a little naive a still loved her. Ms.Ford wrote a wonderful Romance between, Summer, the main character and her love interest that I look forward to seeing grow as the series goes on. I don't want to spoil anything but will say that seeing Deckers charcater unfold is one of the main draws for the book.

The only thing that I missed was the there could of been more magic in the book but I have a feeling that there will be much more to come in the rest of the series, which is why I can't wait.

For more reviews please visit my blog http://www.shesintobooks.blogspot.com
and please comment